LEADINGLAW – Notaries and Lawyers, thanks to the synergy between Lawyers and external Consultants with specific and consolidated experience in the field, both academic and professional, offers out-of-court and judicial consultancy in the sector. Thanks to the professional competence and continuous updating of the professionals of the LeadingLaw department, it has become a well-known and recognized player in the reference sector both
national and international.
LeadingLaw Professionals, thanks to their presence throughout the country, assist all operators in the artistic system (public and private bodies, foundations, non-profit organizations, associations and cultural institutions, museums, private galleries, collectors, intermediaries, artists, critics and curators etc.).
The advice offered by the Department Team involves the following activities:
• purchase, sale, loan and commercial intermediation of works of art;
• drafting and revision of sector’s contract;
• management of art assets (including notary);
• advice on the authenticity of the works and related certificates;
• protection of copyright, intellectual property and copyright;
• import-export of works of art and circulation of artworks;
• tax law in the artistic field;
• criminal assistance in the artistic field.